1) the equipment of gas heating boiler is in normal condition and the combustion is stable.
(2) the steam pressure of the parallel steam furnace is slightly lower than that of the steam main pipe, the pressure of the medium pressure gas heating boilerand the pressure of the high pressure gas heating boiler. This is to avoid a large number of steam with unstable temperature from the start-up furnace to the steam main pipe due to pressure difference, resulting in steam carrying water, water shock and unstable water level of gas heating boiler.
(3) the steam temperature of the parallel steam furnace should be slightly lower than the rated value, and its specific value should depend on the equipment conditions. This is to avoid overheating of the steam furnace or cause the steam temperature of the steam main pipe to decrease rapidly.
(4) keep the drum water level low. This is to avoid and steam after the load because the water level rises and full of water.
(5) the steam quality (containing Na or salt) is qualified. This is to avoid affecting the steam quality of the main pipe due to the unqualified steam quality of the parallel steam furnace.